On Mon, Sep 4, 2017 at 6:13 PM, Bryan Davis <bd...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> In my personal past experience,
> Firefox crashes were almost always correlated with buggy user
> installed, community developed extensions.

Which are going to be axed in the next release and replaced with a
Chrome-like limited-but-safe API for extensions, and that has everyone up
in arms. It's hard to please users :)

In any case I would care more about linking to a user-friendly and
well-maintained landing page (e.g. does it offer useful choices if you
visit it from a mobile device?) than the specific selection of browsers
offered - given the relatively small ratio of grade C visits, we are
unlikely to alter the browser landscape much either way. And I doubt we
want to deal with maintaining such a page ourselves.