Hi Florian,

that would work for me as well, I'm just not sure on the procedures in the MediaWiki community. If just fixing it like that works for everyone, then I'm more than happy with it going through like this.

Alex "FO-nTTaX" Winkler

Head of Liquipedia Development
https://liquipedia.net/ - https://www.teamliquid.com/