>  Is that
> what we turned into? From highly skilled developers and some of best
> experts in the field to a bunch of language nazis?

Folks, please never use the word "nazi" for people in any context except
definitely stating they are nazis in the origonal meaning of the word.
Neither with prefixes or suffixes or in compositions.
I know you didn't want to say anything bad with that and many people use
this phrase, but to call somebody *any kind of a *nazi or comparing any
behaviour to nazis is much more abusive then to use the f word for a lot of
people in whose personal or local history nazis appear and play a role.

This is not addressed to you, Petr. This is just an example, that people
deal with one thing and don't even notice the other one, and don't realize
the importance of this or that.