But that not only does sound very dull, but it doesn't even sound like
you don't like or disagree with such behaviour

See the difference between these two sentences, which are trying to
say same thing using your definition of "grammar nazi":

* My posts are constantly checked by people who believe that my
grammar and spelling should be proper everywhere possible, who keep
notifying me when I make mistakes.
* I am being terrorized by grammar nazis.

In first sentence, half of people would just not read it because it's
too long and dull and other half wouldn't care or understand the
point.

The second sentence, on other hand... Proper speech is often boring
and ignored, which leads to desperation, which leads to insults and
swear words. It's not ideal, but that's how world seems to work.