Hi!

Some tweaks that I found useful to do for myself in new UI (some can be
done custom styles/scripts etc.) and that might be interesting to
implement if possible:

1. Color coding of changes on the dashboard:
- one with +1 gets green
- one with -1/-2 gets red
- one that has merge conflict gets its own distinct color
This allows to quickly see which items can be reviewed/merged, which
ones need work, which need rebase, etc.

2. On dashboard, Owner column gets too wide sometimes. Some names are
pretty long and this space would be best used by Subject - which I do
want to see in its entirety, unlike the name for which the prefix is
almost always OK.
In fact, if we could also compress "Status" column somehow it'd be even
nicer - "Merge Conflict" message is useful but takes way too much
precious space.

3. In change view, sometimes the "related changes" box consumes too much
space, you can see it on https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/F26296242 -
it takes almost half horizontal space, despite being way less important
than the patch description. It'd be nice to put a constraint on it

4. It would be nice to be able to add people to WIP tasks without moving
it to Review status. Sometimes several people may need to cooperate on
WIP patch before it is ready to go. Of course, one can add reviwer and
then move back to WIP, but it'd be nicer to avoid extra actions.

Thanks!
--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@wikimedia.org