I filled the collapse section on dashboard suggestion at
https://bugs.chromium.org/p/gerrit/issues/detail?id=9804
    On Thursday, 4 October 2018, 10:28:29 BST, Daniel Kinzler
<dkinz...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

 I have been using PolyGerrit for as long as it has been available for testing,
and my general feedback is: not perfect, but about a thousand times better than
the old ui.

Collapsible sections in the dashboard would be very helpful, and GerritBot
should not post anything about changes that are marked WIP. That's about the
biggest issues I have.