Am 29.10.18 um 7:29 nachm. schrieb Pine W:
> I'm hesitant to support hiding information from readers, including links to
> Wikidata. As an alternative to hiding information, could articles that are
> semi-protected on Wikipedia (I assume that this refers to ENWP, but perhaps
> it refers to other languages also) automatically have semi-protection
> applied to the relevant items on Wikidata?

Does this only apply to the "connected" data item, or all data items used? Note
that some items are used on a *lot* of pages, and would end up always protected.
Maybe that'S good, if they are used so much, don't know. It would be hard to see
on Wikidata why they are protected, though. Also, I cannot think of an efficient
way to manage this information in the database.

Also, would you also want this the other way around? If the data item is
protected, the respective page on all wikis should be automatically protected?

--
Daniel Kinzler
Principal Software Engineer, Core Platform