So your basically telling me, I can’t decide who gets the power to +2 on for
example a toolforge tool I actively am the primary maintainer of? Instead it
has to be requested. I do not disagree with a lot of the changes to technical
policies, but with this change it seems to restrict ability to scale projects.
I also do believe that this change should of be taken under RfC or some sort of
consensus-gaining measure.  I respect the intentions, but I absolutely think
the change needs reverted then voted on by the technical community.

--
Devin “Zppix” CCENT
Volunteer Wikimedia Developer