On 2019-04-09 07:43, Isarra Yos wrote:
On 09/04/2019 05:17, Isarra Yos wrote:
This seems to be broken, or something. It's causing problems for collaboration. Please fix.

I now hear that this is intentional for spam/vandalism reasons. This seems unwise. Regardless, where is the documentation about this? What is the recommended method to now collaborate on specific patches?

Hopefully this will not stay disabled forever, for I also miss the feature.

In the meantime, you can use the traditional Git way of generating patch files and sending them by email (or perhaps, in a modern twist, via Phabricator).

To generate a patch file of the most recent commit:

    git format-patch -1

(that's 'dash one', and it's critical, because otherwise Git will generate patch files for ALL commits)

Then upload the generated file to Phabricator or something.

To apply such a patch file and turn it into a commit:

    git am foo.patch

There are some other options for dealing with multiple dependent commits, if you ever need them.

--
Bartosz Dziewoński