Hi Michael,

Thank you for that. We will address this in future editions of the survey.

In the interest of not making the survey data inconsistent, I'm going to
recommend just giving a neutral (3) response to ones that you aren't as
familiar with. Given the number of responses we already have, I think this
makes more sense than adding a "N/A" option or making the questions
optional.

Thank you,

Greg