Hi everyone,

Do you want to present at Wikimania 2023 <https://www.wikimania.org>?
Wikimania program submissions are open now until the end of day Tuesday 28
March, anywhere on earth <https://zonestamp.toolforge.org/1680091140>.

After the 2020 edition of Wikimania was postponed and the two following
online editions, Wikimania is now back with an *in-person*, *hybrid* and
*on-demand* event in Singapore, from 16-19 August 2023!
The theme for Wikimania 2023 is *Diversity, Collaboration, Future*. There
are 11 tracks to choose from: familiar ones like Community Initiatives,
Governance, GLAM, or Technology; and new ones like Open Data and Wild
Ideas. You can submit an interactive workshop or panel, a lecture, a short
lighting talk or a poster for our dedicated poster session. Making a
submission is easy and we have upcoming conversation hours on Sunday March
19 at 00:00 and 14:00 UTC to help you out. You can also reach out to us on
the talk page or on Telegram. All the information you need is available on
wiki <https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2023:Program/Submissions>.

To explore suggested topics for the track, please see here
<https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2023:Program/Submissions#Tracks>: to
browse through the already submitted proposals, please go to the Program
Submission category
<https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikimania_2023_Program_submissions>
on the Wikimania wiki.

We welcome your session proposals. Read more on *Diff*
<https://diff.wikimedia.org/2023/02/28/be-part-of-the-wikimania-2023-program/>and
start preparing your ideas!

Kind regards,
*Ciell*
On behalf of the Wikimania 2023 Core Organizing Team