Hi Folks,

Like what Ciell had mentioned, we highly encourage you to be part of the
Wikimania 2023 program, virtually, in-person, or both via hybrid setup.

We reserved a room for the technical community from 15 August (Pre-conference)
till final conference on 19 August. Plus there is a spacious Wikimania Expo
space for you to do demonstrate and pitch your idea or project!

For participants joining virtually, we also have allocated online hours for you
too to allow you to participate, present and collaborate with fellow tech
enthusiasts.

Session submissions for Wikimania 2023 are open until 28 March.

Visit the following links for further info:

Wiki page: https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2023:Program/Submissions
Diff post:
https://diff.wikimedia.org/2023/02/28/be-part-of-the-wikimania-2023-program/
Program Submission Form: https://pretalx.com/wm2023/cfp

Kind regards,
Butch Bustria
Chair, Program Subcommittee
Event lead, ESEAP Wikimania 2023 Core Organizing Team