Ulrich Weigand wrote:

> Eric Pouech wrote:
>
> > well, for some winelib applications I don't think so.
>
> Why should this be different for WineLib apps?  IMO the large stack
> is something completely internal to Wine, and should not interact
> in any way with the application's (whether Win32 or WineLib) exception
> handling.  Everything executed on the large stack is an internal helper
> routine of Wine, which should not throw any user-visible exception ...
for emulated programs, I almost agree with you
but some winelib apps may wish to introspect what's going. first reason
might be to bypass an internal wine bug; Your proposal where ExitProcess
is called on such an occasion really sounds too drastic to me

A+
--
Eric Pouech (http://perso.wanadoo.fr/eric.pouech/)