Hi,

  I'm thinking now that we've finally got address space seperation (yay!),
we should finally implement shared PE sections...

Now, I was thinking up grandiose schemes for implementing PE shared
sections, when I remembered the MAP_SHARED flag for mmap().... for those
who aren't familiar with it, from the mmap(2) man page:

       MAP_SHARED Share  this  mapping  with  all other processes
                  that map this object

Now, is it just me, or if you mmap() shared sections with MAP_SHARED, then
everything works beautifully? If nobody shatters my reality bubble, I'll
try for a patch... the only porblem I can immediately see is when we
don't mmap() in the loader... is that a common case? Would a FIXME in that
case be sufficent for now?