[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Okay, what about loading shared sections in to the wine server process,
> and having processes that use those shared sections anonymously
> mmap() them in to their own address space?

Yes, except you need to create a temp file, since Linux still doesn't
support shared anonymous mappings. This is what we do already for
shared mappings, so it's not a problem; the only issue is how to
associate the mapping with the dll, so that when another process loads
this dll it can retrieve the right mapping from the server.

--
Alexandre Julliard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]