Sam Dennis,

> I've wanted to get into wine development for some time now but I've never
> found a bug simple enough for me to comprehend (and, normally, that everyone
> else hasn't already found ten times over), let alone fix. I really want to
> contribute something to the project, but I don't know where to start. Any
> suggestions?

        I'm a DOS/Assembly programmer which isn't of much use in wine, but I've found
a place in the DOS section.  What kind of code do you write?  Look in the parts
of wine which most closely resembles what you know.  If you can find nothing
else, Wine can use a large amount of doccumentation for both developers and
users.
        Robert 'Admiral' Coeyman

[Drowning in directx <G>]
--
http://www.corner.net/admiral/
May you live as long as you wish and age but a single day.