Hallo,

my last message:
Re: Don't double quote in build_commandline (fwd)
was meant as a RFC and layed out how I think the command line should
be handled.

In short, it means that I need a mean to know if wine was started by
Createprocess() with an argv Array created by the starting windows
executable or by the Unix user from the commandline where much more
checking and changing on the delivered arguments has to be done.

Is this acceptable?

Any idea for the name? -- argvchecked? --wine-called?

Anyway: the user shouldn't need that option, only the processing after
Createprocess() should add it and the processing after main() should
act accordingly.

Bye

Uwe Bonnes                [EMAIL PROTECTED]