Hello :

 I have a Lexmark Z31 "windows" printer, and "of course" Lexmark doen't
provide any Linux driver for it.

 Well, I'm planning to create (with my little C knowings) a "printer sever"
using wine to allow Linux programs to print on Z31 using the Windows
native drivers, may be many other "winprinters" will be able to do this,
including little modifications to my program.

 The problem is the following :

 when I start the Z31 control program for 16 bits, it works OK, and I am
able to print perfectly the test page, but when I try to print from a windows
program (like Notepad 16 bits o Pbrush 16 bits, I need to do it for my projet) ,
wine goes down due to a problem with "win32". I don't know very much about
wine structure, but I suppose that if I use "--winver win31", there would be
no win32 routines running, only "win16". Has anybody any idea?
What I am doing bad?

 Thanks, and sorry for my poor english.