At 01:22 PM 10/22/00 -0700, you wrote:

>   Another menu fix but I believe this one is related to differences
>between Win 3.1 and Win 9x so I could not check the behavior in Win 3.1.
>
>   Here's the problem. 'Programming Windows 95' has a sample program
>that shows how to handle ownerdrawn/bitmap menus (grafmenu in chapter
>10). This example consists of a 100% ownerdrawn menu bar.
>   In Win 9x the menubar entries are all aligned on the left:
>   http://fgouget.free.fr/wine/PrgWin95/grafmenu-win95.gif
>   But in Wine they are all aligned to the right!
>
>   I tracked it down to a piece of code in controls/menu.c at the end of
>MENU_MenuBarCalcSize. I believe this code should only be executed for
>the Win3.1 look and feel.

Hmm, actually for Mdi windows, the minimize/maximize buttons displayed
for maximized child windows (a major pain I know) are aligned to the *right*,
even for all versions of Win32 operating systems I know.
Every Mdi 32 bits freeware has the same quirk now (Word Viewer 97, ForteFreeAgent32,
etc)

About your last problem, I did not reply because I'm at a loss for an answer.
Do you know if you are the only one to see this problem or if I am the only
one to *not* see it ?

Gerard