Greg Turner a écrit:
The wine headers are very interesting to me right now. I guess we need to do something like

#if (some hairy condition)
typedef WCHAR wchar_t
#endif

in the appropriate place (I guess, stddef.h)?

Actually, in winnt.h (and wtypes.h, although it's #ifdef 0, and msvcrt/wctypes.h), we have the exact opposite: typedef wchar_t WCHAR, with a default to typedef unsigned short WCHAR if wchar_t is not defined. So we need to define wchar_t, not WCHAR.

BTW, I believe MS headers have the same order (wchar_t -> WCHAR).

Actually, I have similar questions about the programs and dlls trees of wine... for example, Alexandre has requested that I remove #ifdef's from rpcss... but can I safely code against the assumption that defined(NO_NAMELESS_STRUCT)? The answer (or, more precisely, the ability to answer for myself without bothering you all about it) lies in knowing what the "officially" supported usage scenarios for the rpcss code are... but I'm not sure I do.

DEFS = @DLLFLAGS@ -DSTRICT -DNONAMELESSUNION -DNONAMELESSSTRUCT $(EXTRADEFS)

in Makeprogs.rules.in should answer one of your questions.

Vincent