Hi Tony,

This is called a regression. I see you are not on CVS but if you switch to it, you could find the the patch that broke the app. The link on how to do this is here.

http://www.winehq.org/docs/wine-devel/cvs-regression.shtml
OK, thank you for the infomation, very well written document!

Unfortunatly I am on a momdem, which restricts my abilities here.  I
will look for a workaround to find the regression patch.

If you have problems with this or have suggestions on how to improve the docu please let me know.
Well, could "Cvs" be written "CVS" ? The technical infomation seems top
notch.

Regards

JG