Ferenc Wagner wrote:

Hello,

I put together a new test file for dlls/user/tests (find
attached).  It tests undocumented behaviour (at least I
couldn't find a word), but one of my apps depend on it.
It's a first try, please have a look at it (I tried to
follow the Developers' Guide) and tell me what I should do.
I compiled a previous version (some code rearrangement
happened since then) with MSVC, it ran fine on XP, ME and
Win95, ie. all tests passed.

In short: a LISTBOX window can have the LBS_NOSEL style
option.  For me it seems it's only about appearance and
nothing more.  But Wine implements it in a more meaningful
way, unfortunately...

I'd like to be sure about what's correct before patching the
implementation.  Looking forward to your comments:

Feri.

Insert listbox.c into CTESTS in Makefile{,.in} to run:

Patches should be in diff -u format. Please refer to the following link about submitting patches.

http://www.winehq.org/docs/wine-devel/patches.shtml

--

Tony Lambregts (Feeling like the patch Patch police)