Marcus Meissner wrote:

On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 08:44:57PM +0300, Shachar Shemesh wrote:

Rein Klazes wrote:

If they are not still on your system (/var/cache/apt/archives/)

Luckily - it was, indeed, there. Thanks.

you can
download them from a local Debian mirror in pool/main/g/glibc.

Yes, on second inspection there were ther. Then again, apt-get install libc6=2.3.2-5 didn't work. Must belong to "Stable"...

The newest glibc snapshot causes problems somewhere in pthread_cond_wait or similar. Our glibc guru is on it ;) --with-nptl helps though.

Ciao, Marcus

Welllll. It helps in that with it you can get the wine command line string. You still can't actually run anything. (at least, not that I found out how).

Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Open Source integration consultant