Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
On September 11, 2003 01:32 am, Kevin Groeneveld wrote:

If my previous patch to BuildCommDCB is applied, then the test runs ok.

Looks good. Send it over to wine-patches to be included in the tree.

It's good to know I am on the right track. I want to add some more test cases yet, once I have done that I will send it to wine-patches.

Should I be testing both the A and W versions of the functions? If so, how should the test be handled in Windows versions which do not support the wide character versions? I think I will look at some more of the other existing tests and I may be able to answer my own question.

Kevin