Hans Leidekker wrote:

Hi,

Here's the beginnings of an MSCMS.DLL (color management) on top of the
LittleCMS library. I had to resort to some rather ugly preprocessor
trickery to be able to include lcms.h, since it happens to define basic
Windows types when not compiled on Windows ;-(.

-Hans

Changelog:
Beginnings of an MSCMS implementation based on LittleCMS.

Is adding this to the Wine tree likely to break more apps than it fixes?
How much work will you be doing on this library?
Will we get into the same state as SHDOCVW where the DLL is essentially useless?

Rob