(2nd of 3)

Tom wrote:
Chris Morgan wrote:

Having a single vote per-person makes the assumption that the person has a single application that they want working. Often users have a handful of them. I'd prefer multiple votes per-person.

Then vote for what you really want or need... I want to see 100 games working but if I had to pick one
it would be HL2. And if you give me 20 or 30 votes there *diluted* votes from the get-go!
If you have *one* vote its going to mean something...... if you have 20-30 votes what is vote 28
going to really mean to you? That you searched around looking for something to vote for?

We have 10 categories at this time and if we do move to multiable votes I would only hope
we set it to 1 vote per categorie and that would give 10 diluted votes....

Tom

Clearing the current votes is a safe bet.

Chris