A bit OT, well kinda.

I'm trying to stabilize offscreen rendering in DirectX 9, I know Jason was
thinking of doing a demo.

Is there going to be another wine release before wine conf so I can merge
DirectX and do you still plan to do a demo Jason, if so what are you time-lines
for something stable?

for anyone who's interested Offscreen rendering is hitting state blocks quite a
bit, since stateblocks is next on my list of patches to merge with wine I
thought it would be a good idea to do some work upfront
instead of sending in lots of patches that change things around a lot.

ICQ 169222899
MSN [EMAIL PROTECTED]