Matt Finnicum wrote:

Also, sometimes it's not obvious why a function is called. A comment
like "Call funcResetStatusVariables because the above code triggers a
redraw which can break them" would save a new developer twenty minutes
of "But why update them THERE?! Does my code have to do that?".

We seem to have a policy of not accepting comments in exisiting code. If I add comments to existing code that clear up a mystery I have found they are nicely deleted. A pity as the comments would help me next time I am in the area if no one else.

Jeff