On 6/24/06, Jaap Stolk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
here is the log after remofing the tag altogether:
(I had to ctrl-c wine, autocad did not shutdown by itself, so I think
things are improving.)

$ grep -i ':ntoskrnl:' all_log_no_tag.txt
000f:trace:ntoskrnl:ExAllocatePoolWithTag (1 16 <tag>), semi-stub
000f:trace:ntoskrnl:ExFreePool (0x401fcc18)

It looks like something is randomly failing here. I just created a new
+all log file, but this time there is no reference to ntoskrnl at all.
I'm going to run a full memory check just to rule things out :-)