I came to the conclusion that trying to do a back issue is just to hard.  I
have most of last weeks written...Unfortunately people have been nice enough
to implement directx reasonably well so I've been playing EVE Online solidly
like a good addict for over two weeks now... I will see if I can get last
weeks, which may be a mix of last week and this week, to Brian today/tonight
for help with formatting.