"Vijay Kiran Kamuju" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> +#ifndef __D3DRMDEFS_H__
> +#define __D3DRMDEFS_H__

I saw d3dtypes.h and other d3d header files, its defined like this
only, no wine prefix has been added.

No, it's not defined like this.

That's exactly how microsoft does it, this is not how we do it in Wine.

> +#ifndef D3DRMAPI
> +#define D3DRMAPI WINAPI
> +#endif

In some header files its defined like this.
I will remove all of the below and submit a minimalistic header file.

I'd suggest to leave this job to somebody knowledgeable, and who really needs
this file.

You lost 3 hours typing it, we lost time reviewing it. This not the 1st time.

I have problems porting header files from native SDK's

Then don't do that.

--
Dmitry.