Mounir IDRASSI a écrit :
Hi Eric,
I have tested your hint concerning the final single call to
MultiByteToWideChar in order to convert the whole area but it didn't
work: even when I specify the whole length of the multi-string, it keeps
stoping at the first NULL character. I guess MultiByteToWideChar and
WideCharToMultiString don't understand multi-strings ( MSDN say nothing
about that).
they should work across the whole buffer
are you sure you don't pass -1 as the length for the input buffer ?
A+

--
Eric Pouech
"The problem with designing something completely foolproof is to underestimate the