Mounir IDRASSI a écrit :
Hi Eric,
I am afraid I don't see any MS comments in scarderr.h: I have written
all the file from scratch and the comments are mine. Can you point them
out please?
sorry, I didn't actually compare the files, just saw the comments (my bad)
In the final implementation, all the functions are needed even if they
are stubs because they can be called by applications that ignore them if
they report an error. That's why we must implement them all. But I can
start with stubs in the spec file for the first patch.
that'll be better for the first patch not to include those C files
I'll wait for your reply before submitting the first patch.
Thanks.
go ahead ;-)
A+

--
Eric Pouech
"The problem with designing something completely foolproof is to underestimate the