Alexandre Julliard wrote:
Francois Gouget <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

* I would really have liked to get rid of the (unsigneg int) casts, but as the handle types are ULONG_PTRs it seems like it won't be possible. That's quite annoying. If anyone has suggestions...

ULONG_PTRs are longs, they should be printed with %lx without casts.

On 32bit systems yes, but not on 64bit systems. From basetsd.h:

#ifdef _WIN64
typedef unsigned __int64 ULONG_PTR, *PULONG_PTR;
#else /* FIXME: defined(_WIN32) */
typedef unsigned long ULONG_PTR, *PULONG_PTR;
#endif

But then on a 64bit system an __int64 should be the same as a long so maybe it's ok anyway.

The only issue that could happen is if we try to compile Wine's dlls on a 64bit Windows system using Visual C++. Isn't a long 32bit in Visual C++? Is this a case we care about?

--
Francois Gouget
[EMAIL PROTECTED]