James Hawkins wrote:
On 5/25/07, Andrey Turkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
James Hawkins wrote:
> On 5/25/07, Mounir IDRASSI <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> You also have to modify other files in order to integrate your stub
>> implementation to the wine build chain: Makefile.in, configure and
>> configure.ac in the wine root directory, Makefile.in in the "dlls"
>> directory. >
> The only file outside of gdiplus that he has to modify is configure.ac. >
I thought he should run tools/make_makefiles
That's not required.
When adding a directory into the local repository I have found need to add the Makefiles and configure, etc, in addition the the configure.ac if you want to compile from your new directory as part of a make at the top level. Is there a secret to propagating the configuration? Or is this a prerogative of Alexandre's?

Jeff Latimer