I think you don't have to test a 2nd swapchain here. The initial scissor
rectangle is set in CreateDevice, so an extra call to CreateAdditionalSwapchain
afterwards shouldn't have any effect on this. I am mainly concerned by the open
source drivers here which do not always like messing with OpenGL contexts too
much. I am afraid we'll get complaints that the test crashes or even causes a
kernel panic :-/.

Does "WINED3DSURFACE_DESC desc = {0};" set all the pointers in
WINED3DSURFACEDESC to NULL? I am not sure about this. (At some point we may
also want to de-pointerize WINED3DSURFACEDESC like we've done with the other
structures)