One more thing. Maarten doesn't have time to do this, so I would need someone as a backup admin to take over in case I'm hit by a bus or the like. I was acting as Maarten's backup last year, and I didn't have to do a thing. :) I'll also promise to be careful when crossing roads, it's just a safety measure to make sure I'm not the single point of failure.

What kind of would be involved in being a backup admin? I could perhaps put myself forward for this - hopefully of course you won't be hit by any buses, though. ;-)

Cheers,

--
Owen Rudge
http://www.owenrudge.net/