On Mon, May 04, 2009 at 10:12:04PM +1000, Ben Klein wrote:
> 2009/5/4 Ben Klein <shackl...@gmail.com>:
>> Then they disappear. There would be no way to search for metabugs, for
>> example, whereas at the moment you can search for Blockers. There's no
>> point in keeping metabugs if there's no
> There's no point in keeping metabugs if there's no way to ...
> no way to distinguish them from regular bugs.

I was under the impression that Wine didn't want metabugs. I'm sure I've
seem comments to that effect in Bugzilla itself...

Paul "TBBle" Hampson, B.Sc, LPI, MCSE
Very-later-year Asian Studies student, ANU
paul.hamp...@pobox.com

Of course Pacman didn't influence us as kids. If it did,
we'd be running around in darkened rooms, popping pills and
listening to repetitive music.
 -- Marcus Brigstocke
http://www.marcusbrigstocke.com/pacman.asp

License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.5/au/