Warren Dumortier ha scritto:
2009/5/10 Massimo Del Fedele <m...@veneto.com>:
Massimo Del Fedele ha scritto:
Well, after some (many) bugfixes and additions, the mighty DIB Engine is
almost 100%
operational.
On one of tested apps (MSN Messenger) it behaves even better than original
one :-)

For whom wish to test it, bug 421 page.

Ciao

Max

fixed also last (hopefully) color format error, now some games, also D3D and
Opengl
ones work perfectly.

Ciao

Max

Which games are concerned? Also eMule here is slow when the window is
resized, would this DIB engine fix that or am i wrong?

Well, I'm not a big game player, so I don't know how many games would
benefit of it.
I tested Age of Empires, menus with many texts are very fast now.
Arx Fatalis works, but I didn't make comparaisons.

On apps sides:
Autocad works like a charm, tested on 2005 and 2008.
MS Messenger 7.5 works
I didn't test Emule because (IMHO, of course) it's a nonsense to
use an app for which there's a perfect counterpart on Linux

Ciao

Max