Massimo Del Fedele wrote:
Austin English ha scritto:

FWIW, for those interested, I've added the DIB engine to my daily test
runs. First result is here:
http://test.winehq.org/data/60482be24bca109601008df0113b64858dd45863/wine_ae-ub904-dibengine/report.html

and for comparison, here's a vanilla wine test run:
http://test.winehq.org/data/60482be24bca109601008df0113b64858dd45863/wine_ae-ub904/report.html (everything passes on my machine, aside from the known spurious test results).

Looks like there's some bugs to fix in ddraw:visual, gdi32:bitmap
(1317!), and gdi32:palette.

So not quite ready yet (architecture designs aside).

Ah, yep.... swapped colors in pixels. I fixed that everywhere but not on getpixel :-)
I'll fix it later.... and I'll look to other (few) failures.
I've seen some stuffs passed on todo, also.....

3 cheers for the test suite! This is, right here, a good handful of bugs completely prevented by it. I'm curious how much more common findings like this are getting as Winetest has grown in sophistication.

Thanks,
Scott Ritchie