André Hentschel ha scritto:
Massimo Del Fedele schrieb:
André Hentschel ha scritto:
I dont know anything about that, but may it be possible to compile your code to a standalone driver for seperate download?
It would be great to just install a DIB-Driver for wine.
Sorry if that was a stupid idea.

The idea is not stupid at all :-)
I was thinking to do it, but I don't know for how many
machines a separate compile would be needed.
I'm working on ubuntu64, and I tested just migrating the
2 DLLs on an ubuntu32 and it do work, so I guess it should
work on most linuxes.
No idea on what will happen with Mac or other unixes....

Max

would you provide your builds for us?

Can do on next days.
But I need some place on where to put the precompiled dlls... I guess
nor bug421 page nor here are good places for it.

Ciao

Max