Jacek Caban schrieb:
André Hentschel wrote:
Jacek Caban schrieb:
Hi André,

André Hentschel wrote:
Works great as fire as i tested it.

Great, thanks for testing.

Nice to see HTML5 in wines iexplore, really great and crazy! So we can call next release of Wine HTML5-ready :)

I'd file a bug report: "Wine treats HTML5 differently than IE" :)

Jacek

Is it possible to bundle it with more dictionaries to avoid the red underlines when typing text in other languages than english?

It's not so easy to bundle more dictionaries, but it looks like IE doesn't have spellchecker, so we shouldn't as well. We can easily disable it in runtime.

Jacek

Just tried to copy in some german dictionaries from my firefox but it didnt
work.
Then i deleted both the copied in german and the standard english ones and the
spellchecker was disabled.
That looks much better when writing nonenglish.

--

Best Regards, André Hentschel