On 03/11/2012 03:10 PM, Charles Davis wrote:
Sorry about the really long email, but I didn't want to flood your
inboxes with 5 separate responses.

On Mar 11, 2012, at 12:15 AM, Jerome Leclanche wrote:
There are a thousand bugs where I would agree with you, but Jeremy's
second post was "I don't plan on submitting patches to you frequently
enough to make it worth my time to read your policies and subscribe to
your lists.". That's not "trying to help", it's self-entitled
behaviour.
True. But my original point--that Vitaliy was unnecessarily rude to our
guest--stands.
You mean showing person the door when that person clearly demonstrated he does not, will not, and doesn't even have a desire to play by our rules? Every single time this ends up being a waste of time for everyone involved. And this is yet another proof of that.

Jeremy: Here's a problem, and a patch to fix it. Wine developers: Follow
the rules or you'll get no sympathy. Jeremy: I don't have time for that!
Wine developers:We don't see any problem. Tell us more. Jeremy: I can't.
Vitaliy: Then we can't take your patch, even if it is right. Jeremy:
You'll have to take my patch on faith. Vitaliy: Go to hell! Screw you!
I'm banning you! Jeremy: Screw you, too! I'm outta here!
You better re-read the entire bug report again. What you said is offensive towards me and I request your apology!

The topic is over, at least for me. You are behaving exactly the same way Jeremy did disregarding everyone and everything because _you_ perceive something differently then everyone else here. And making conclusions without reading the entire conversation or being familiar enough with bugzilla.

Vitaliy.