On 1/15/2013 01:53, Daniel Jelinski wrote:
2013/1/14 Nikolay Sivov <bungleh...@gmail.com>:
This message actually is supposed to be used with MAKELONG(), so it's not
truncated in such way.
Probably (MSDN doesn't say a word about the preferred macro for this
function, unless you count user comments), however if any app actually
calls MAKELPARAM, at least it will get the same result as on Windows.

It's a way it's used in ListView_SetIconSpacing() (which could be broken in its own way of course). I think it's ok to ignore this 64 bit case for now, especially while we don't get daily test runs.