There is so much to celebrate today! In addition to a rip-roaring start to
Camp Shakespeare's HornRaiser <https://hornraiser.utexas.edu/project/26117>
*and* the news that Shakespeare at Winedale will be able to field a class
for the summer, Terry and her Mickee Faust club got a nice shout out in
a monthly column I contribute to for *American Theatre Magazine. *Please
check it out:

https://www.americantheatre.org/2021/06/07/this-pride-month-in-theatre-history/

(Please ignore some typos you'll find. I've let the editor know about them.)

BTW, Terry is one of the Ambassadors for Camp Shakespeare and is currently
sharing the lead with Maggie Megaw for the number of people who have made a
contribution. So double yay for Terry today.

--
*Madge Darlington*
mmdarling...@gmail.com