Oh, Madge, this is exactly what Terry wrote. Horrible and terrible. Lou was a
lovely, calming, devoted human being and a perfect companion to Claire. If you
or anyone hears of any way to help Claire from afar, I know we all would hope
to be there for her.

Please tell David thank you for his wrenchingly loving report.

Love,
Alice