Hi,

> The NPF driver doesn't support overlapped IO. However, you can
> probably obtain the result you need using the ReadEvent filed
> of the ADAPTER structure or the handle returned by pcap_getevent().
Hmm.. I only try to use Packet[32] functions, and do raw ReadFile
and WriteFile operations on the hFile handle.

I was *going* to use OIO to signal events on the hFile handle, and
then use a single WaitForMultipleObjects() to simulate a select()
on these handles.

But, indeed, I could probably use the ReadEvent handle for that, too..
lemme go and try that :)

Cheers,
        Fred