Greetings, all. I'm having some trouble with synchronizing packets that I
grab off the wire with respect to time (down to microseconds). I'm trying to
synchronize the packets in ascending order according to the timestamp that I
read from the (struct pcap_pkthdr**) pkt_header (struct timeval ts).
However, I've noticed that the timestamps of the packets captured "live" are
not necessarily in ascending order - how/why is that the case? Is the
timestamp of a packet obtained from the system clock? Thanks for the help.

- BV