Title: Filters
Hello, Ben!
 
I found only the bug with NULL fields. The patch is in attach.
I could not find a 'Range check error', I need a table dump with
small application to recover it.

   Bye, Sergey Seroukhov
--------
Capella Development Group, Donetsk, Ukraine

Is there a bug in ZPgSqlQuery when doing filters?

I was trying to set filter to something like: 'name like "a*"' when I do this at design time and set Filtered to true I get the error: 'Range Check Error'.

It does seem to work at runtime but it doesn't inspire me with confidence.

Also Filters at runtime seem to be a lot slower (on a dataset of only ~1200 records) than actually refetching the records.  I was thinking of doing more processing on the client to reduce network traffic but its a bit too slow.

I use ZDBO version 5.2.2 and Delphi 4.0

Regards

Ben

zdbo-5.2.2-patch.zip

Reply via email to