Dear all,

I am trying to connect multiple wireguard clients behind the same NAT-Gateway
to a Mikrotik  server with a public IP. I am not yet sure where exactly the
problem is, but it seems that only one client at a time can establish a tunnel.

Is this a known problem due to the UDP transport, or should multiple clients
behind a NAT work in principle?

I understand from the documentation that the server looks at the public key of
the incoming packet and identifies the client. The response sent back from the
server then arrives at the NAT gateway, and it should map the target port to
the correct client and forward it. However, I am not very familiar with UDP
over NAT, so I am wondering if this usually works without problems. If this is
the case, I would know that the problem is most likely on the side of the
Mikrotik server.

Thanks,
        Joachim.